Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Chritmas

It was a good day as it always is. This year we all had a relaxed dinner watched a movie and played video games all night. In the morning I was really excited to see what everybody got as well as me. When my sis got a labtop my brothers and i all said boo to her, we were all just jelous. Soon later there was a box with my name on it it kinda looked like a shotgun no it wasnt. It was just a box full of wood and foam but it did have a note in it giving me the next clue.Soon after the last clue finally. In the shed ther was a dirt bike a beautiful dirtbike with my name all over it I couldnt wait to ride it. I would have to say this christmas was the bomb.

3 comments:

C dawg said...

i liked this post because of the dirtbike you got.

sidney said...

Holy cow, you got a dirtbike? Wow, and your sister got a laptop? How old is she? I think the biggest gift i ever got from "santa" was a bearded dragon, and a ds, and skiing stuff. But yea. I liked this because you actually made me feel like i was the one getting the dirtbike....kinda. But yea, keep up the good work.

casey said...

That is cool that you got a dirtbike. I cant beive your sister got a laptop jeez she is lucky.I liked this entry because you made me fel like I was there. Well keep up the good work.